Instagram Challenge: Week Two Winner and Next Week’s Challenge!
You guys. Picking a winner for this week was so difficult! We had over 100 photos submitted for this week’s #tlacpatterns theme. There were so many new players compared to last week and you guys really brought it. So much so, Jessie, Kristen, and I each had to pick an honorable mention along with our overall winner. It took us about an hour to come to that decision by the way. Next week’s challenge is at the bottom so keep reading!
A quick review of the rules:
- take Instagram photos that represent (personally or universally) our weekly challenge theme
- tag them with #tlac plus the tag we announce as the theme for the week
- submit as many photos as you’d like
- one winner and
2 3 honorable mentions will be announced per challenge for each week of May
- at the end of the game (June 2) we will ask YOU, the readers, to cast your vote for the overall winner!
- the winner will receive a handmade papercut of the state (or country) of your choice and color combo
The winner of the #tlacpatterns challenge is…
@lisaeinme with her beautiful leaf!
The honorable mentions are:
@thiaraborges was Kristen’s favorite runner-up with her graphic setting sun
@kimmi_3 was Jessie’s pick this week for her seaside netting
@tjlfield’s contrasting chairs were my fave
This was not an easy decision so congratulations to this week’s stars and everyone who played along! The theme for Week Three of The Instagram Challenge is #tlaclight. It’s never too late to join in so if you’re new to the blog, jump right in and spread the word to your friends!
Take the theme and run with it. We’re hoping that the Spring weather will continue to shine on (as it were) and you all can capture light, or lack there of, in all different ways. Here are a few from the archives for inspiration: