Yesterday, thanks to all of you, we hit 10,000 views on The Loud and Clear! Considering our official start date was 1.1.2012, we’re very excited to hit this landmark only a month and a half in and we are really looking forward to what the coming months and years will bring.
It’s no secret that we like to celebrate, so in honor of this momentous occasion, we shall do just that.
- Most people take about 10,000 steps in a day
- Did you know that the word “myriad” means 10,000?
- Minnesota is known as “The Land of 10,000 Lakes”
- There are supposedly 10,000 different species of birds in the world
- Lonely? Broke? This guy is offering $10,000 to find a wife!
- November 2, 2011 (11/02/2011) was a once-in-10,000-years palindrome date.
- The Beatles performed live for over 10,000 hours before 1964.
- I was 10,000 days old on June 15, 2009. Today, I’m 10,969 days old.
Here’s the tune we’ll be singing all day, obviously: